19 Create your application action plan
- Use the Assignment Calculator to create a checklist of graduate school application steps and required materials. Enter the recommended dates into your calendar and refer to your checklist often to stay on track.
- Attend the Further Education – Applications workshop to explore where to find the information you need to confidently complete the graduate school application process.
- Watch the Personal Statement instructional video to understand the major building blocks of a personal statement or application essay.
- Once you have a draft, attend a Personal Statements workshop to refine your writing with your peers.
- Visit your campus or college Writing Centre for a one-one-one review with a writing instructor.
- Consider booking a 1:1 review with Career Educators.
- Attend Further Education Week events in October.
- Watch for dates for a Career Centre Personal Statement Blitz.
Visit the Career Centre and meet with us for a 15-minute conversation to talk about your next step(s). Find our hours here.